70 / STMT Kit x USA
OUTSIDE THEM LINES
Lookin’ out, lookin’ in – southern exposure. Leavin’ the familiar in the rearview mirror. Which way to paradise? Southern playas playin’ but we don’t quit the hunt. We all out here. Who’s left inside?
Read the Low Down to learn about about the Americana sourcing trip.
Want MORE goods from USA? Shop all American office supplies.
Our 70th limited-edition STMT Kit features these classic American-made goods ::
- One vintage “School Pencil Tablet” featuring a rad retro illustration (four different fonts? Four Loko? who’s judgin’?) printed on super-smooth card stock. Cover design includes space to write in your name, grade, and school (or crush, fave tv you’re binge watchin’!). Faded newsprint-like sheets are perfectly yellowed showin’ off pulp strands and speckles. Thick cardboard back. 100 sheets. Measurin’ in at 6" x 9". Made in USA, circa 1950’s.
- One vintage “Students Note Book”. Cover design screams standard issue (generic beer, anyone?) but everything about this notebook is silky smooth. Front and back cover made of slick card stock. Off-white crisp sheets with blue ruled lines. 50 pages total (100 front and back). Measurin’ in 4.25" x 6.5". Made in USA, circa 1950’s.
A collection of AH-MAZING vintage pencils (all made in America), including ::
- One vintage “Third School 6303” Eberhard Faber pencil rockin’ a metallic maroon body with gold metallic imprint. Blind hit of “WOODCLINCHED”. No. 2 lead. Measurin’ 7".
- One vintage “Monitor 1395 SCHOOL PENCIL” from Eberhard Faber. Goldenrod body, blue imprint, with a bangin’ gold seven-ring ferrule. Blind hit of “WOODCLINCHED”. F lead. Measurin’ 7.5".
- One vintage “Anglo~Saxon 1802 School Supply” pencil from Dixon. Evergreen body, silver imprint, with a super stylie gold ferrule. Blind hit of “Leadfast”. No. 2 lead. Measurin’ 7.5".
The USA Kit is a Back Issue and can only be ordered as a single item. Price is $26. New Quarterly, Semester, and Yearly Subscriptions will not include this kit.
For domestic orders, a flat fee of $7 per kit covers shipping and handling. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for customized shipping options – this includes gift and bulk orders, as well as options for international shipping.
Each STMT Kit is designed and packed with lots of love and shipped via USPS. Kits normally ship out 4-6 weeks from release date, but during busy periods it may take us a little longer. If we’re out of the country when you placed your order, it’ll take us 2-3 weeks to ship ANY item. (Planes don’t get great postal service.) Due to the small-scale, hands-on nature of our production, we can't guarantee an exact delivery date. If things are held up for longer than we expected, we'll let you know!