56 / STMT X GREECE KIT
Fated. Back to where it began, back to where that hunger opened its phat lips and bit hard. Wanderers huntin' lo-fi goods and livin' low-down travel. Every journey has its start – this be it.
Our limited-edition November 2015 Kit features these Greek goods ::
- THREE (!!!) blue notebooks reppin’ Greece hard – from one of the oldest Greek office-supply companies. All feature a coated cover with a tactile weave texture. Smooth paper inside. 17cm x 24cm. All made in Greece.
- First notebook in “Santorini blue” has 50 sheets (100 pages) of silky-smooth recycled paper. 60 gsm.
- Second notebook in light “Minoan blue.” 50 crisp ruled sheets, 100 pages in total to lay down notes. Made from recycled paper. 80 gsm.
- The third notebook – in deep “Aegean blue” – rocks our fave sheets of the trio. A header box for your title, a separate box for a doodle, and ruled lines for a description. Never seen sheets like this anywhere else! 50 sheets, 100 pages total. Made from recycled paper. 80 gsm.
- One striped pencil with gold-colored stamped imprint. Pre-sharpened tip, approximately 17cm long. Locally sourced from a Greek company.
Want MORE goods from Greece? Check the Greece Booster Pack.
The Greece Kit is a Back Issue and can only be ordered as a single item. Price is $25. New Quarterly, Semester, and Yearly Subscriptions will not include this kit.
For domestic orders, a flat fee of $7 per kit covers shipping and handling. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for customized shipping options – this includes gift and bulk orders, as well as options for international shipping.