76 / STMT Kit x Spain
Amber, green, and yellow – rubber bands drippin’ gold. Fightin’ back crowds, hustlin’ tight rolls. Lo-fi goods flyin’, everybody want one. Who dat? Mom-and-pop stand holdin’ court like they own the crown. Snap to it!
Read the Low Down to learn about the poppin’ off sourcing trip.
Want MORE goods from Spain? Shop all Spanish office supplies.
Our 76th limited-edition STMT Kit features this band of badass Spanish goods ::
- One vintage cedar-wood pencil. Super score made in Franco’s hometown – which he renamed after himself! Half a century old and this rare gem still got that bling. Gold foil-stamped stars on olive green body?! Bangin’! 1H lead, hexagonal barrel. Pre-sharpened tip, measurin’ approx. 7" long. Made in Spain, 1966.
- Two vintage staple-bound notebooks. First up – notebooks all about that Iberian wildlife featurin’ Felix Rodriguez de la Fuente, Spanish naturalist and global environmentalist, and his love of falcons and knowledge of wolves and bears.
Front cover rockin’ different animals – bearded vulture, black stork, brown bear, eastern imperial eagle, Eurasian black vulture, Iberian lynx, gray wolf, and peregrine falcon. Back shares a map and principal facts about the animal. 16 ruled pages (32 front and back). Measurin’ in at 5" x 8.375". Made in Spain, circa 1979.
- Second notebook – Unicef notebook series featurin’ kids from around the world – Colombia, England, Korea, Nigeria, Sri Lanka, and Yemen. Back cover lists Unicef’s Declaration of the Rights of the Child, and a snapshot of the child’s life circa 1979. 16 ruled pages (32 front and back). Measurin’ in at 5" x 8.375". Made in Spain, 1979.
Want a specific cover? No guarantees, but leave a note in your Cart and we'll try to make it happen!
- One paper notebook cover. Didn’t score the out-of-production version but this cover still rockin’ the same dreamy faux-marble pattern inside! Cover design features space for your name, title, and more. Inside flap features a block for additional info. Measurin’ approx. 7" x 9.25". Made in Spain.
- One pack of rubber bands. No bunched up ball, we let ‘em hang. Hands in the air – these bands make you dance. 4 green and 1 white. Green bands measurin’ approx. 95mm x 2mm x 3 mm. White band measurin’ approx. 405mm x 10mm x 2mm.
The Spain Kit is a Back Issue and can only be ordered as a single item. Price is $25. New Quarterly, Semester, and Yearly Subscriptions will not include this kit.
For domestic orders, a flat fee of $7 per kit covers shipping and handling. Contact us at email@example.com for customized shipping options – this includes gift and bulk orders, as well as options for international shipping.
Each STMT Kit is designed and packed with lots of love and shipped via USPS. Kits normally ship out 4-6 weeks from release date, but during busy periods it may take us a little longer. If we’re out of the country when you placed your order, it’ll take us 2-3 weeks to ship ANY item. (Planes don’t get great postal service.) Due to the small-scale, hands-on nature of our production, we can't guarantee an exact delivery date. If things are held up for longer than we expected, we'll let you know!