39 / STMT X FRANCE KIT // SOLD OUT
THIS PRODUCT IS SOLD OUT
EYE OF LE TIGRE
Paris Package 4.0 and the bar’s set set high – we knew we had to come with somethin’ super fly. Bringin' it, we kill with the skill to survive.
Learn more about these goods and our sourcing trip – read the Low Down.
Our limited-edition March 2014 Kit features these Frenchie faves ::
- One BIC ECOlutions Evolution pencil. This hexagonal eco-friendly pencil is made from 57% recycled material (all PVC free!) and is 100% wood-free. Resists breaking and even stands up to chewing (any kids in the house?). Super strong HB lead. Not sold in the US (other than us, of course!). Made in France.
- One A6 Papier Tigre pocket notebook featurin’ a rad geometric silkscreen design on its cardboard cover. Sheet style and color differ depending on notebook (see below for details). 100% recycled paper. 48 pages. Made in France.
- One Clairefontaine staplebound seyes-ruled calligraphy notebook. Each sheet is lined wide with mint and lavender – a beginner's version of seyes-ruled. French lessons on the back – go on, conjugate those verbs! 32 pages. 17x22 cm. Made in France.
- Bonus! One BIC Tropicolors 2 pencil. Hexagonal wood pencil with pigment-based lead (again, all PVC free!). Not sold in the US (other than right here). Colors vary.
The kit is available in three options, based on notebook-sheet style.
- Graph (Blue stripe on outside, café au lait colored sheets with brown grid lines and header margin)
- Ruled (Yellow stripe on outside, crème brûlée colored sheets with brown lines and header margin)
- Blank (Red stripe on outside, unbleached white sheets)
(Want a specific calligraphy notebook color, too? No guarantees, but let us know in the Notes field in Checkout and we’ll try to make it happen!)
Want MORE Frenchie goods? Check the France Booster Pack.
The France Kit is a Back Issue and can only be ordered as a single item. Price is $21. New Quarterly, Semester, and Yearly Subscriptions will not include this kit.
Want to know more about these options? Check our Subscription page.
For domestic orders, a flat fee of $7 per kit covers shipping and handling. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for customized shipping options – this includes gift and bulk orders, as well as options for international shipping.