65 / STMT x Albania Kit // SOLD OUT
THIS PRODUCT IS SOLD OUT
DREAM UP, DREAM BIG
Coffee and cigarettes, time slipping by. Half-built buildings here, there, everywhere. A ghost town in the past? Nah – Albania be on the up. Schemin’ for the future – one big lo-fi step at a time.
Read the Low Down to learn about the dreamy sourcing trip.
Our limited-edition November 2016 Kit features these Albanian goods ::
- One staple-bound work journal with gold text readin’ “Republic of Albania Working Booklet” – the official Albanian timecards. Stocked in every shop, from corner store to office-supplies shop, people were buyin’ them up. Workers record their hours, what they did, and more. They’re also used to collect retirement funds and healthcare. One little notebook workin’ hard!! Each page features a grid design with a double-headed eagle. Measurin’ approx. 4.5”W x 6.6”H. 51 pages. Made in Albania.
- One staple-bound graph note pad featuring finely speckled, beautifully textured paper. Can paper be both delicate and sturdy? Yup! Note pad measures about 5.75”W x 3.75”H. 32 sheets total. Made in Albania.
- MAJOR SCORE!! One vintage dip pen dating back to the Communist era (1980s to be exact). A crazy-beautiful marble design is hand-painted on the tapered, lightweight wooden body. Finished off with a modern-day metal nib. Measurin’ approx. 8.5”. Made in Albania.
- One vintage ink well also from the Communist era (around 1955-60). Holds your ink and stores the dip pen when not in use. Crafted from lightweight plastic and featuring a marbled design, the ink well sits on four feet. Measurin’ approx. 1.5”W x 1.5”H x 1.5”L. Made in Albania. (Color selection is random – but if you've got a preference, put a Note in your Cart and we'll try to make it happen!)
- One 4ml sample of J. Herbin Vert Ink (Olive Green) in a plastic vial. (Not pictured.) Put pen to paper and try out your dippin’ skills. Made in France.
- BONUS! Vintage nibs beat up by time – but we couldn’t resist throwin’ one in so RAHstrs get the full Albania experience.
Want MORE goods from Albania? Check the Albanian Booster Pack.
The Albania Kit is sold out. New Quarterly, Semester, and Yearly Subscriptions will not include this kit.
For domestic orders, a flat fee of $7 per kit covers shipping and handling. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for customized shipping options – this includes gift and bulk orders, as well as options for international shipping.
Each STMT Kit is designed and packed with lots of love and shipped via USPS. Kits normally ship out 4-6 weeks from release date, but during busy periods it may take us a little longer. If we’re out of the country when you placed your order, it’ll take us 2-3 weeks to ship ANY item. (Planes don’t get great postal service.) Due to the small-scale, hands-on nature of our production, we can't guarantee an exact delivery date. If things are held up for longer than we expected, we'll let you know!